- Games will be up to 21 straight.
- 20-minute running clock, half-court game. Clock stops under 2 minutes on whistles and made baskets. Clock also stops on technical fouls.
- Made shots from behind the 3pt line are worth 3 points, other FG are worth 2 points and FT are worth 1 point.
- Three 30-second timeouts per game and one additional 30- second time out will be awarded in OT period.
- 2 minutes for the 1st overtime, 1 minute for the 2nd overtime and sudden death for the 3rd
- No “make it, take it:
- No Stalling: Due to the number of players on the floor it is extremely hard to defend a stalling offense; therefore, stalling is not allowed. Stalling is defined as not making an effort to attack the basket within 5 seconds. An attack is considered taking two steps toward the basket. The referee will warn the team after the 1st offense; subsequent offenses will result in a technical foul assessed to the bench (These T’s do not count towards removal of player/coach)
- The ball must be taken back (not checked) after each change of possession (steal, defensive rebound, etc.) The defensive team must take the ball back past the 3pt line even if the other team shoots an air ball. Failure to properly take the ball back will result in a stopping of play and a “check ball” (no turnover). If a basket is made after an improper take back, the basket will not count.
- The take back line is the 3-point line.
- To properly take back the ball the player must pass/touch the 3pt line.
- The ball will be checked after each made basket and stop in play. (ex: violation, out of bounce) at the top of the key behind the 3pt line.
- When checking the ball, the offensive player tosses the ball to the defensive player and the defensive player tosses it back waist level in a manner the offensive player can easily control the ball. Once the offensive player receives the ball the game is live. There will be no street moves or funny/cute checking procedures. Failure to properly check the ball will result in a warning to the team. 2 warning will result in a technical foul.
- Each player is allowed 5 personal fouls each game.
- Foul shots are performed the same way as in 5v5.