COVID-19 Protocol – Games & Tournaments
Per CDC recomendations, anyone who is fully vaccinated does not need to wear a mask when inside the building. Players actively playing do not have to wear a mask. Anyone who is not vaccinated and is not actively playing is recommended to wear a mask while inside the building.
Riverfront Sports Management
• Everyone will have their temperature taken and then be allowed onto the field or court. No more than 2 coaches per team. There is no limit to the spectators at this time.
• Hand sanitizer stations are still available throughout the building.
• Hand Washing: Campers will need to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after handling equipment, blowing their nose, coughing or sneezing.
• Cover Coughs and Sneezes: Always remember to cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash. Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• Frequently Touched Surfaces: Frequently touched surfaces including doorknobs, countertops, handles, toilets, faucets, etc. will be cleaned and disinfected by our staff every 2-3 hours, and then again when camp wraps up for the day. Unnecessary furniture and equipment have been removed so that there are less surfaces.
• Cleaning Stations: Each camp will have a designated cleaning station with EPA certified cleaning solutions for increased cleanup throughout the day.
• Hand Washing & Sanitizing: We will be promoting frequent handwashing for campers and staff. Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the building for in between handwashing.
• Staff Training: All Riverfront Staff have been trained in new health and safety protocols.
• Our facility will be sanitized daily. All field turf and bleacher areas will be cleaned with commercial-grade disinfectant. Our facility has been cleaned from top to bottom. All filters in our ventilation system have been replaced and doors will be opened to provide maximum air circulation.
• When to Stay Home: We encourage any people who are sick, or coming from a household where someone is sick, to stay home.
• New Developments: Our team will regularly communicate and monitor developments with local authorities, employees, and families regarding cases, potential exposure and updates to policies and procedures.