Futsal has come to Riverfront Sports.
What is Futsal…..
Futsal is an exciting, fast-paced small sided soccer game that is played across the world.
Futsal places a large emphasis on technical skill in high pressure situations which can be translated into the outdoor game. The sport is a great skill developer as it demands quick reflexes, fast thinking and pin-point passing.
Futsal is played in all the continents of the world by over 100 countries with 12 million players. Great soccer superstars such as Pele, Zico, Ronaldo, Messi, Kaka and Katia grew up playing the game and credit futsal with developing their skills.
- Allows players to frequently touch the ball.
- Presents many opportunities to score goals and score goals often.
- Encourages regaining possession of the ball as a productive, fun and rewarding part of the game (defending).
- Maximizes active participation and minimizes inactivity and boredom.
- Eliminates complicated rules such as off-sides that may hinder youngsters from “playing”.